Monday, January 19, 2009

Behind the times

Sorry, I am behind in my postings. Here's a compilation of the latest and greatest in my life. The big news of November was Breeanne and Ben's wedding. It was such an incedible day! It's so great to see them so happy together and I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much time with them since they live just down the street from me! Breeanne makes the tastiest dinners! Thanks guys!
We must not forget, winter formal, or as Sara would say ,"Best night of your life". Wow, what a fun night. We started off the night at Asian Star which was absolutely delicious! The best part of the night was when Becky and I decided it might be fun to try one of those red hot peppers they put in the food. Let me tell you... they are like FIRE!!! I don't think either of us had any idea how bad it would be. I can literally say my mouth felt like it was on fire for the rest of the night. Tears were streaming down both our faces because of how hot it was, and we vowed never to do that again! We'll just say we lost our appetites that night. We didn't get a picture of it, but man, it was a sight to behold!!!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Yea those peppers were wicked hot ..

Anonymous said...

Haha, Ben talked me into eating one of those things in San Francisco. Wow. It was bad.

You must come to dinner soon. Very soon. I miss you!