Sunday, February 1, 2009

Elizabeth's training blog

So, I decided to create a business blog. I will fill it with health and training advice as well as an update on any personal training offers. I hope this will help get the word around. Please share it with your family and friends. I am such an advocate of taking care of our bodies with exercise and proper nutrition. I hope this blog will reach those who need any help in that attempt. Our bodies are too precious to let go to waste. Love you all!!

1 comment:

The Holm's said...

Hey Love!!! So I figured out how to write you back now...I think... :) I love what you have done with your blog! That is an awesome idea! I hope you are doing well! I loved the temple with you guys! Thanks for the great date night! See you soon! xo