Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Well, my favorite holiday has come and gone. Luckily the 24th of July is my second favorite holiday and I will be home for it! Events of the week:
1. REAL soccer game with fireworks!
2. Murray parade... only the best parade ever (especially when I see the cadets)
3. The Alpine slide and Zip line at snowbird (the weather was BEAUTIFUL)
4. Fireworks at Jordan high school
5. And then, he proposed! Haha JK... But for all my dear friends who just got engaged this weekend, I love you all!!! :)


2 comments:

Allyson said...

You made my heart stop with that last comment of yours, Liz! Glad you enjoyed your favorite holiday!

Heather said...

ditto to Ally's comment, haha, but it was funny. I also LOVE the 4th of July. Have you ever been to the Provo Parade? I talked my family into going this year and it was fun, but unfortunately no cadets!