Thursday, January 14, 2010

Application submitted!!!

My application for grad school is officially in! Is it normal to be nervous? 'Cause I am!!!

5 comments:

sara said...

yay, liz! i am so excited for you! that is awesome. i'm jealous, i wish i was there already! :)

Mandy said...

I didn't know you were applying for grad school! What program and where? Congrats pretty lady!

Elizabeth Swensen said...

Yeah, I decided just last month. It's a new program up at the University of Utah called Coaching Wellness (Corporate wellness). I would have my Master of Exercise Physiology. The biggest issue is getting money for it... Any ideas???

Ash and Pete Holm said...

Miss. Lovely! Even though I get to see you every week it sure is fun to read up on some of the things we don't get to! It snowed last night! Are you two going sledding today?!?

Paul and Jen said...

Liz! that is so exciting! I'm happy for you! keep me updated, i'm sure you'll be fabulous! you sounds amazing!