"Promise me you will always remember, you are braver than you believe...stronger than you seem...and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin
Friday, March 12, 2010
Accepted
Graduate school here I come! (Well, first I must find the financing... oh boy) How did anyone else finance their grad school? Any good suggestions for me??
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! You got in! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Scholarships. It will be a full time job, but you can find scholarships. I have a website a family friend does as a full time job (its his company I believe)for students to get scholarships.
5 comments:
yay! congrats, liz! so excited for you! :)
Liz - what program did you apply for? I just got accepted to grad school too...so just wondering
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! You got in! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Scholarships. It will be a full time job, but you can find scholarships. I have a website a family friend does as a full time job (its his company I believe)for students to get scholarships.
http://schoolsoup.com/
Brittany - the Coaching Wellness Master's of Physiology program
GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!????????
HALLELUJIAH!!!! way to go missy!
Post a Comment