
At the starting line. (Yes, I was definitely nervous) The energy and excitement in the crowd was awesome! It calmed my nerves. There were SO many people there. It took me about 6 minutes AFTER the gun went off to actually reach the starting line because of the massive amounts of people.

Sprinting to the finish line. The crowd was cheering like CRAZY!!! There were a bunch of us sprinting like mad. It was a SURGE of energy!
Thanks mom and dad for coming to cheer!
...And Nick for waking up at 5:30 AM to take me to the starting line and waiting 2 hours and 22 minutes downtown for me to cross the finish line! You ROCK!...AND Peter and Ashley for cheering me on in the middle of the race when I needed a little boost. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture with the beautiful girl that supports me in EVERYTHING I do. Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran even harder and faster when I saw them!
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!
4 comments:
Yay Elizabeth! What an accomplishment!
Good Job! You are so amazing!!!
That's awesome! Glad you had a good time!
I am so proud of you Liz!!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment