Thursday, July 22, 2010

100th Post!!!

I just noticed this was my 100th post - I have absolutely NOTHING special for this post, and am going to make the post I planned on posting. In case I didn't say the words post or posting enough: Post, posting. Haha

Let me begin this POST by saying that I just might simply be the world's best date planner! I always come up with random ideas and pull them together for a date. I tell everyone I don't remember having much of an imagination when I was a kid, so it's all catching up now!
Our date was themed 'being a kid again' (ok, no I don't name my dates, but it seems fitting for this post). I brought Nick's favorite pizza for dinner *YUMMY*. Then we headed up the mountain on the Zuma (scoot scoot) with ice cream cones and ate them at this cool place at the top of Sego Lily Drive with the most magnificent view. Then we went back home and made a FORT! Yes, a FORT! We got in our jammies and watched a kid movie in the fort. So much fun! So if you need a date idea: there you go! FREE!

Oh Scoot Scoot, you have been our lifesaver this summer. There's nothing more summery about driving around in flaming (yes, check out the flames on that helmet) helmets on a scooter all over town.

Check out the view! We ate ice cream cones and watched the sunset. And check out the cool orb made by my camera on Nick's forehead - I think it's an alien.

Our fort! Ok, it's not the most amazing fort you've ever seen, but it was just perfect for us!

Oh Summer how I love you!!! I don't want you to end!!!

(1 month from tomorrow I will once again be a slave to the University of Utah; at least that's what school feels like sometimes)

No comments: