I LOVE my birthday! I of course had my camera with me the whole time, but failed to take any pictures! What was I thinking?! I was having too much fun! Nick took me to get a pedicure (he even got one too - I couldn't believe it!) I told him I had girlfriends that get pedicures with me and he didn't have to, but I think he secretly wanted to know what they were like since I get them quite often and love them! (I'm not sure he loved it that much) Then we headed to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Surprise - he had a bunch of my friends there for a surprise dinner! It was so wonderful! He's getting better at planning fun things! It was a very happy birthday!
Since Ashley and I have close birthdays, we celebrated last week by going up the canyon and making tin-foil dinners, smores, and doughboys. YUMMY!


No comments:
Post a Comment