A sort-of continuation from my last post:
My mom wrote this sticky note to me and put it on a picture frame she thought I'd like.
Last I saw the note, it was stuck to the picture frame in my room...
(P.S. my mom calls me 'sissy')
Somehow, the note was transferred from the picture frame to this guy 'cause this is what I found:
Wondered how that happened...
Needless to say, I laughed pretty hard.
Oh Nick, there's never a dull moment with you!
Last I saw the note, it was stuck to the picture frame in my room...
(P.S. my mom calls me 'sissy')

Somehow, the note was transferred from the picture frame to this guy 'cause this is what I found:
Wondered how that happened...Needless to say, I laughed pretty hard.
Oh Nick, there's never a dull moment with you!
1 comment:
This made me giggle! Oh Liz, would you just take the hint? :)
I hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment