Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We've had lots of fun this December and I have some catching up to do!!! Here goes...

Christmas at the Grand America - Nick's lovely 'UTAH' gingerbread man.
Shopping for sweet little angels who don't usually get a Christmas. Nick chose a 2 year old boy and I got to shop for a baby girl - just can't have enough BABIES!
Lots and lots of gingerbread houses!!!
#1. Amateur
#2. masterpiece (yes, that's mine - unless you don't like it ;)
#3. Nick's house that started out as a house...
#4. And ended up as a Christian church (keep in mind, we were at a WARD activity). Notice the added cross. Unfortunately, it broke before the night was over - coincidence?
#5. John's g-bread house. Magical
#6. This began as an idea for Barbie's Dreamhouse, but I'm not sure it ever became anything - Look at all those crackers standing on each other! I didn't know that was possible!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I didn't know you knew Johnny Johnson! I like your gingerbread house the best!