I am pretty sure I saw Nick coming down the stairs at the Institute the other day... I stared at him cause I know I recognized him somehow! So when he met my eyes I kept waiting for the recognition to strike...Then I realized, Oh. I only know his face from blog-stalking Liz. That kid's not gonna know who I am!!! HA! Love those creeper stories. Happy Birthday, Nick!
2 comments:
Hey! I didn't know our boys were the same age. Happy Birthday two days ago, Nick!
I am pretty sure I saw Nick coming down the stairs at the Institute the other day... I stared at him cause I know I recognized him somehow! So when he met my eyes I kept waiting for the recognition to strike...Then I realized, Oh. I only know his face from blog-stalking Liz. That kid's not gonna know who I am!!! HA!
Love those creeper stories.
Happy Birthday, Nick!
Post a Comment