If you know me you know:
1. I very much dislike clothes shopping.
2. I have the most sensitive skin on the planet.
I did a big thing last night. I threw out these PJ pants I've had since I was like 12 (yes they had tons of holes, were faded, and even somehow had paint on them)! Why did I throw them out? Because I found a pair of pants softer the originals!
I spend most of my days and nights scratching away at my skin and I have to have 'special' pants to go to bed in because otherwise I'll scratch all night (which makes Nick not very happy). I finally found some that don't irritate my skin! It's the miracle of the day! Bonus - both pants are from Old Navy - it's the place to go for COZY!
I am so happy and less itchy!
Why do you care about this post? If you ever want soft workout/PJ pants... Old Navy has them!
1 comment:
those look soooo comfy.
Post a Comment