Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Goals

Well, another year has come and gone. I did a pretty good job on my goals this year. Ran the Ragnar, Went to the temple (nearly) monthly, and went to Mexico, San Diego, and Florida.

No, I didn't learn to swim - but I'm DETERMINED! So, it's on the goal list AGAIN this year (I think we're going on 3 years now - someone please help me!)

Liz 2012 Goals

Weekly journal writing

Create a personal history

Learn to swim

Play the piano more often

Have personal prayer

Graduate with my masters degree

Serve

Motto: "Freely ye have received, freely give" -Matt 10:8

I have felt a VERY strong prompting from the Spirit that I need to give more of my time, talents, money, and service to my Father in Heaven's other children on this Earth. Since making that decision, the Lord has and continues to show me those who need my help. I hope I can be a faithful servant this year and always.

No comments: