I found a KILLER deal at the Hard Rock Hotel so we flew down to Vegas for a couple days (1.5 days to be exact)
I've been to Vegas once in my whole life and it was pretty much a drive through. I never had much desire to go back, but for some reason I decided I'd give it another chance.
It was the same as I remembered it... Not that great.
BUT, we had lots of fun and stayed out of all the 'trouble' that goes on down there.
In fact, we went to Vegas and didn't spend one penny gambling!
Saw all the cool themed hotels
Went to Paris! (Who needs the real Paris?) - I even got my CREPES I was dying for!
Bellagio Fountains - COOL!
Soaked in some sun while it snowed in Salt Lake - don't worry, it wasn't that warm.
Took the Coca-Cola challenge at the Coke Factory. Basically it's a bunch of different sodas from around the world. Some were fantastic, others nearly had Nick and I throwing up.
Visited the M&M factory! SO FUN! I'm in heaven!
The greatest adventure of all: Trying to get home
Oh, the joys of flying standby. You don't always get on the plane when you plan :(
Yep, we stayed at THE Hotel Current for the second (YES SECOND!) time in our lives. Classy Place. Hope this doesn't become a tradition...
Oh well, anything's fun when you're hangin' with your best friend. This being married business is the BEST - you can go places and actually SLEEP OVER!
Next up, Disneyland...
No comments:
Post a Comment