"Promise me you will always remember, you are braver than you believe...stronger than you seem...and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Halloween
I gave in to the peer pressure and did something I never thought I'd do... I became... A CHEERLEADER! A real, authentic, Brighton High School cheerleader. I decided to play the part the whole night and had a blast. Then I realized how much the costume affected me when I left my keys in Maria's car and had to have someone drive me clear out to her house to get them and back to my car again. Can you say ditz? The sad thing is, even without the costume, I am one. I did get in touch with my true self though when we dressed up as punks/skaters for a pre-halloween party. I go from skater to cheerleader in just a few short days... can you say identity crisis?! Either way, Halloween is the greatest!! Girls, we must begin formulating a plan for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment