1. Kids can go from laughing to crying within 2 seconds.
2. Remember to brush teeth every morning and night-for some reason it is easy to forget.
3. Always take diapers and wipes WHEREVER you go-no matter how long you'll be gone.
4. Kids clothes don't stay clean for more than 5 minutes-so don't spend a lot of money on them.
5. A movie player in the car is a great invention (I can't believe I'm saying that!)
6. Kids can go from hating you to loving you in one minute.
7. If fruit snacks were considered a daily serving for fruit, kids would fulfill and exceed the daily requirement for fruit.
8. Even disconnected cell phones can call 911. :) (That's a pretty funny story...)
9. Pencil, marker, and pen drawings can sometimes be found on the walls.
10. Kids pick up on EVERYTHING - Watch your language, your attitude, your actions, and even television programs. Kids are like a vacuum for that stuff.
11. Spy Kids 3D is only the best show of all time. :)
12. Last, but not least, A child's heartfelt prayer is the most incredible, amazing, beautiful, and sometimes funny thing in this world. There is nothing that compares and can sometimes bring you to tears.
I'm so grateful for the opportunity I get to spend so much time with such beautiful children. They bless my life every day and cannot wait for the day I can call some my own. Thanks Carolyn for sharing your kids with me this week and always. Here are a few pictures from our fun week together.

Cute little Owen


The girls had a day to dress up as your favorite book character. Sophie was Pinkalicious and Lucy was Ramona the Brave.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this sweet sleepy boy.

I came outside to Owen under my car with a screwdriver. He said he was fixing it with his tools. I'm so glad I have Owen to help fix my car. What a kid!
2 comments:
You're going to be such a great mom. I totally believe everything on your list. I am totally against TVs in the car but I'm pretty sure I'll change my mind when I have a few screaming/complaining kids in the car :)
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! where did he get all his special tools?!
Post a Comment