Thursday, April 16, 2009

Washington DC

I was so priviledged with the opportunity to visit cute Becky in DC over Easter weekend. Here are some fun pics from our trip. Thanks Becky!

We Went from New york...


To Boston...



And Finally made it to DC, where we saw...
The beautiful DC temple. We even were priviledged to be driven to the temple in a cab by none other than a man named Joseph Smith. Really! He said, "now tell all your mormon friends that you were driven to the mormon temple by Joseph Smith!" What a great guy!


The Capitol


Becky's beautiful roommates. This is at church on Easter Sunday. Where we were lucky to be in the presence of Tony Baloney in sacrament meeting! Yes, he got up and announced himself just like that. It was pretty funny.


Arlington Cemetary


The White House.
But don't worry, this is the back of it. After me telling Nick that it didn't look like it does on TV, and him assuring me that it was the actual White House, we realized we only saw the back of it. Only after we got to Becky's did we realize that we were at the white house and didn't even see the front of it! So much for Nick's Political Science studies. :P


Me and Becky catching up on our studies at the Library of Congress


And I just love this picture, so I had to post it

It was a wonderful trip! A big shout out to Becky and her roommates for allowing us to stay for a few days and showing us the sites! I love you Becky!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you and I need to have a chat about this boy in your life. Call me soon.

Heather said...

Come visit DC again when we move there!! It makes me excited to go looking at your pictures! Steve's school is down the street from the White House so hopefully we'll get to see the front of it a few times.

Cassie said...

Liz you are too cute. I'm so jealous you got to go visit Becky. And you and that boy are SO cute together. Loves!

sara said...

cute, liz! it looks like you had such a fun time in dc! i agree with everyone else, you and nick are adorable! love you so much!

Heidi Steenblik said...

It looks like you had a TON of fun!! I need to go over there one of these days.

Becky said...

I am SOOOOOOO glad you came to visit! I had a ton of fun with you! I can't wait to see you again in a week.