Here's the latest... I have a few more pictures to track down. I finally bought myself a camera and made a promise that I was actually going to use it, because I never end up with pictures of anything.

One of my most favorite families in the whole world, the Linthorst family, took me out to the pizza factory for a graduation celebration. The night got even better when miss Sophie hit the jackpot with tickets! I love to spend time with this beautiful family (Although the picture is missing a few family members)

Davey and Jen's wedding reception and YOUNG WOMEN REUNION. Man, I love these girls. I think it's a toss up between the best part of this wonderful church... young womens or primary. Anyone got a vote???

Dance recitals are the best. Between pictures and rehearsals, I do believe I may be an expert at applying makeup to cute, tiny little faces. Word of warning, don't try to put eye liner on little kids... it just ends up smearing and not coming off, EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment