Saturday, September 19, 2009

Make A Wish

I feel so priviledged to be a part of the Make A Wish volunteer team. The mission of the Make a Wish foundation is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions and to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. I was so lucky to be a part of making Parker's wish come true. He loves to be outside and because he can't speak, the family decided that if he could talk, he'd probably ask for an outdoor playset. So, we did just that. It was SO wonderful to see his face as he played on the playset... I've never seen a happier or sweeter child. He is truly a gift straight from Heaven. His family is wonderful and they were such a joy to work with through this whole process. Parker brings so much light into everyone's lives and below are some pictures to prove it.











Check out their website at www.makeawishutah.org to find out how you can help this great foundation!

No comments: