Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jump on It!

We went on a fun double date to Jump on It with Ben and Breeanne last week. It is basically a warehouse filled with trampolines. I'm pretty sure you sign your life away with the waiver they make you sign (which I don't think I even read)... and for good reason because all 4 of us were in near death situations at some point in the evening. There were lots of collisions and lots of close calls, including Nick taking some little boy out in mid air. The kid managed to escape without injury. It is such a fun place... but be CAREFUL!! I think there was a sign hanging right in the front of the building stating, "DON'T BE STUPID!!!" Yeah, good luck getting a bunch of teenagers to abide by that rule!
Ben jumping over Nick.
Nick jumping over Ben.
1...2...3...JUMP!
This picture of Ben cracks me up... :) Hopefully he won't mind if I post this. You guys rock! Thanks for a fun and bouncy evening!

No comments: