Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorites

My favorite shoes EVER... And I am picky. So take this as a hint for any of you looking for new comfy workout shoes. Now, I have not run any races in these, but for everyday working out and walking around they are SUPREME!!! I come from a family of bad knees and usually my heels hurt when I'm standing on my feet all day. So for me to endorse these products means they REALLY WORK!!!

#1. Adidas Kanadias
I have the purple ones:
I want cool colored bright ones like these!!!
#2. Adidas Bounce (the FULL bounce from front to back)
These aren't the best for stability training, so be careful if you're doing any balance work in them. (I still do it and am fine - but people tell me I shouldn't)
There you have it... the best shoes EVER!!! Adidas, I love you.

No comments: