Tuesday, May 24, 2011

St. George Round II

Yep, we went back. The unbelievably wet and cold weather in Salt Lake is driving us nuts, so why not head down south where the weather is BEAUTIFUL!? This time we were lucky enough to spend the weekend with the Linthorst clan.
Despite my best efforts to get some pictures, I ended up with only a couple - as always.
The boys (minus Isaac):
The girls (minus Mia):
We had TONS of fun and a big thanks to the Linthorsts for EVERYTHING!!!
P.S. Actual text from Nick the day after we got home, "I miss Baby Mia and the sun, in that order."
(See my previous post? That's baby Mia)
I didn't even make it on the list - granted I'm not nearly as cute as that smiley girl!

1 comment:

The Holm's said...

Baby Mia is darling! I can't wait to see you!!!! Only 51 days in counting... :) YAY