Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail


The Easter Bunny found his way to the Linthorst house while I was watching Milo dog for the week!
Somehow he knew I was going to Florida this summer and brought me lots of beach things including a darling hat, beach towel, sunscreen for my poor white skin, a darling tote, and m&ms (just because you always need those!).
He brought Nick some of his FAVORITE Easter candies and introductory diving lessons for both of us (Thank you groupon, although I'm not sure why I bought one for me - that means I've actually got to do it! Haha)
We made Easter eggs for the Linthorst kids to welcome them home:
(Left to right: Owen, spencer, Sophie, Lucy, and Mia)
I thought we looked cute so I had to beg for a picture, but of course we got a bunch of these:
Before Nick decided to smile for real:
(Neither of us are very good at opening our eyes though...)
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't wait for you to use all your cute new beach stuff!