Saturday, December 6, 2008

The life of a college student

 
A couple weeks ago, I went to bed at some wee hour in the morning, woke up just a few hours later, went to school all day long, and at about 3:00 PM discovered that my shoes weren't matching. I can officially say that this is a first in my life. Can anyone agree with me on how crazy it gets with Christmas and finals... I officially have the proof of the "busy"ness of my life! I wouldn't have it any other way, but maybe I ought to slow it down just a bit... Just enough to put on matching shoes at least. Hope this brought a smile to your face!! Have a great day and slow things down just a bit so you don't end up writing a blog about how you too mismatched your shoes for an entire day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

That TOTALLY brought a smile to my face. Elder Wirthlin would be proud of you for laughing at it. Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

I love this so much because I did the same thing a couple Sundays ago... I didn't even have the excuse of finals either.

Lindsay Mecham said...

This is so funny!! The other day, it took me awhile to realize I had my shirt on inside out!!! Darn sleep deprivation... :)

Good luck with finishing up the semester!

sara said...

hahaha...this cracks me up. pretty sure im not wearing matching socks today... love ya liz!

Becky said...

I'm so proud of your blog! I can't tell you how happy I am that you post this one :)