Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So long, farewell....







I am reminded of the song by Jesse McCartney that says, "I'm leavin', never lookin' back again." Enough said. Ok, well maybe I've looked back a few times. It's hard to say goodbye to my sweet school of 4 whole years. This is how I felt at first...



Then I came across this picture and it brought peace.

Success come many different ways. There is no one straight path to lead us to success in the workforce. We must find what is right for us and stick with it. The only path that is sure and constant is the path of the Gospel, and that will never change. I feel so blessed to have the Lord with me at all times as I make many decisions that will lead me down my own path of success. With that said, I have a job interview on Thursday... wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

Congrats!

The Holm's said...

I love those pictures cute girl! You amaze me every day! Thanks for such a fun day on Friday! I am looking forward to Ladies Skill Days! :)