This is probably the shortest goals list I have ever created. Without divulging too much into my personal life, I feel as though my spirituality has suffered this year. With that said, I've decided to go 'back to the basics' and focus primarily on re-gaining a more personal relationship with my Savior. I need it. I know that the Gospel is the only way we will ever know true happiness, and that's just what I want. Through small and simple things, great things come to pass. I must focus on the seemingly small things such as scripture study, prayer, service, obedience, etc, for my faith to be strengthened and my testimony unshaken. I look forward to this year and seek to better align my will with the will of my Father in Heaven. I challenge you right now to pray to your Father and ask him to show you one of your weaknesses and then ask for His help to make that weakness strong. I wish you all the best in 2011!

P.S. Nick just surprised me with 2 buddy passes to fly anywhere on Jet Blue, which means my 2 out of state vacations are going to come true! I'm thinking Malibu (Megs can I come see you?) and Disneyland? We shall see. (Don't worry Becky in Pensacola, I'm still coming to see you too, just on a different airplane - Jet Blue doesn't fly out there...)
2 comments:
You really inspire me when it comes to goals. And I'm jealous about your potential vacations!
Those all look great! I know that I have struggled with my spirituality, even forgetting to do the little everyday things. Have a great year.
Post a Comment