I have VERY difficult skin, and winter especially wreaks havoc on me. Check out my collection of lotion! I go through it so quickly! Technically, I'm supposed to lotion 3 times a day, but who on earth has time for that!? Anyway, if you're looking for a good lotion, I recommend Eucerin calming cream (yes, I've tried EVERYTHING) or Cerave (although Cerave contains something called ceramides and is quite expensive).P.S. This is not ALL of my lotion if you can believe it...
P.P.S. I NEVER leave the house without my lotion - otherwise I'm one grumpy, dry, itchy, and irritated girl.
2 comments:
I am the same way with CO Bigelow lip gloss, except the only medical excuse I have is that I NEED it. Which isn't really a medical excuse.
I got cerave from my dermatologist and love it. Although I just use the test bottles he gives me because you're right, it is expensive! I don't go through as much in FL though and that's why you should come out here :)
Post a Comment