Monday, July 18, 2011

Before:

I only have before pictures, because we found a place to live! It was one of my biggest stresses and we feel very blessed to have found something so great. Our landlord is 92 and moves better than my 70 year old grandma. Haha. I am nervous, but excited! Stay tuned for the after pictures!

The living room:

The kitchen:

The bedroom:

The bathroom:

Here goes nothing...

4 comments:

kelli said...

I love before/after pictures! I honestly let out a little squeal when I opened your post! I'm so glad you guys found a place to live!
Can't wait to see the afters. :) Congrats!!

Heather said...

That's really nice for a "first apartment!" You'll have so many great memories there, I'm excited for ya.

Mandy said...

so cute! i will have to come see this place in person once you are all settled in and stuff.

Becky said...

Cute! I love it!