Sunday, July 3, 2011

Florida

I am having a heck of a time getting pictures to upload onto this blog! (So Becky, I'm using some of yours - for some reason the ones from your blog work much better! Hope you don't mind...)
Anyway, June 2 began my adventure to Pensacola, Florida! I'm happy to announce that my fear of flying has nearly been cured as I road ALL the way across the country BY MYSELF!!! And I lived!! Haha
Our adventures included:
The Pensacola lighthouse. Yes, I climbed the 177 steps to get to the top!

Beaches, beaches, and more beaches.
WARM water and white sand!
The pier with yachts worth more than my life earnings.
Alligator Alley.
Alligators GALORE!


Sunset dolphin cruises. Yep, we saw dolphins!
Destin. Fun tourist town.
Beach cruiser rides and watching the blue angels practice! Probably one of the coolest things down there!
Florida, you were fun... but next time, could you make it a little cooler and less humid there?
Becky, you're the best!!!

No comments: