Thursday, October 9, 2008

Girlfriends

Kenzie is my little ray of sunshine. Every day with her is a new day of hope and an exciting new adventure. She loves to dance and we often find ourselves blasting music and dancing until we can barely move. It's funny that most of my very best friends are under the age of 8 and I couldn't ask for better best friends! Kenzie could just talk to me for hours about anything on her mind. I must share one cute example with you... Just the other day, Kenzie and I were coloring and she asked, "Liz are you married?" I said, "No." She replied, "I'm going to marry a prince when I'm older." When I asked her why she said, "Because girls are princesses and they marry princes." To all of you who say there is no such thing, I want you to come and talk to miss Kenzie. At such a young age, she understands in her own way that we are daughters of God and deserve to be treated like the princesses we are. I truly believe that one day my prince will come and we will live happily ever after...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: