Thursday, October 2, 2008

My new blog

I have done it! I have officially joined the world of blogging. The real intention of creating this blog was to hopefully improve my computer skills... I somewhat feel as though I was not made for this era of technology, because even though I am one of the young ones that supposedly knows all about computers and ipods, I really don't know a thing!! But I have already learned some fun things since creating this blog. Be patient with me as I get it put together. I think having a blog will not only be good for my computer skills, but will also be a blessing as I share thoughts and memories of life with all of you. And so it begins....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your blog is sooo cute! I love it and I love you!

sara! said...

hooray liz! im so glad you have a blog! love you!! 5 days til san fran! woo hoo!