Sunday, October 19, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco

I can officially say I left my heart in San Francisco. This trip has been in planning for quite some time and I can't believe it has already come and gone. It was so much fun and quite an adventure. Us 5 girls can now say we have experienced all the ins and outs of San Francisco first hand. We weren't prepared for some of the interesting things that happened along our journey... but I think we'd all agree we have officially grown up because of this trip. We survived the streets of San Francisco and enjoyed every minute of it! We spent way too much time laughing and playing, and absolutely no time sleeping. I know I am slower than the other girls who already have their blogs updated... but to share the excitement of our trip, we have compiled a list of unforgetable quotes that bring tears to our eyes as we have laughed over and over about our journeys. For the full explanation, you may have to consult one of us, but for now, sit back, relax and enjoy sharing part of our journey with us.

Unforgetable quotes:

  1. "Get Out" - Liz
  2. "Pangea!!!" - All
  3. "I have an irridescent wedgie." - Sara
  4. "I just love them dots and that dress" - Mr. Fleet to Sara
  5. "You mean ya'll don't have s--" - Mr. Fleet
  6. "Ya know ya want to" - Mr. Fleet
  7. "Ya'll don't look like mormons to me!" - Mr. Fleet
  8. "Ya'll don't need numbers, ya'll need addresses!" - Mr. Fleet (by far our most popular guy)
  9. "What do ya do? What do ya do?" - Becky/Liz
  10. "We made a real connection" - All
  11. "Oh S---" - The man trying to break in
  12. "There's always Leann's" - Jen
  13. "Even trax goes through the dirtiest parts of town" - Liz
  14. "Liz, don't say that!" - Jen
  15. "I ain't loadin' " - Shaniqua
  16. "Get out! Get out now!" - Shaniqua
  17. "You IS lookin' good though!" - 14 yr old street boy
  18. "Ya'll have to pay for that excitement!" - Bush man
  19. "Handcuffs aren't heavy, I've been to jail twice. - It's my ex" - Chris the jumping dude
  20. "I can't wait to blog about this!" - All
  21. "Time to venom-ize!" - Jen
  22. "I felt my body being transformed" - Liz
  23. "What is is with flying and peeing? I think it's the change in pressure" - Jen
  24. "Let's make like a baby... and head out" - Sara
  25. "It's spelled Darell, but it's pronounced Da-rell" - Darell
  26. "Hggg Sssss" - Devil kid on Serendipity

Oh, it was an adenture of a lifetime!!!



 

I love you girls!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: