Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hmmmm

I don't really know who reads my blog, and I often don't put too many personal comments on here, but I can't help myself with this one.
Nick and I went to Pei Wei last night for dinner and my fortune cookie read:

"A small gift of jewelry given or sent will mean a lot to you this week".

I showed him my left hand (jokingly), and he replied, "That's not gonna happen".
BOOOO. Mark my words, I'm not waiting much longer.

I think this girl is a good catch - doesn't somebody want to snatch her up???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( This makes me sad! No matter what happens, I want to see you soon. Dinner? Girls night? Facials?

Ben is reading over my shoulder and now declared that he can do a mean manicure if you'd like haha.

What sounds fun?

Sara said...

liz, i read your blog! i love what you have to say. you are quite the catch, liz! and tell nick that he better do it soon. or he'll to deal with my wrath! let's get together soon. love ya!!

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

I read it! hugs!

Elizabeth Swensen said...

Ha, I was going to say dinner and facials, but Ben's offer sounds SO much better. Tell him to be ready...

kelli said...

Hmmm. Ultimatum time...? Maybe he's just throwing you off the scent...
I read. And love it. I look up to you, Liz! I think you're so great.

And I personally like the personal posts. :)

Barbara Knaub said...

Liz! I love you and I hope that your left hand gets some jewelry really soon! :)

ahewitson said...

Oh, you'll get a ring soon! You have to. After this long, you deserve it.

Jarom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

You are quite the catch! And I would be deeply saddened if I couldn't read the thoughts of Liz! (ps I was under Jarom's name accidently so that is why I deleted this comment and rewrote it under my name I figured that might be kinda weird)

Cassie said...

I read your blog too! And love it! And you can tell that boy to move it or lose it. He won't know what to do without you.