Facials and pedicures. To quote Ashley, "This is the LIFE!"
Somehow, when we asked the lady to take a picture of us WITH our pedicures, she totally missed our feet... How does that happen?

So here are the pretty toes:

Ash, why are you so much more tan and prettier than me? Sheesh.
Our night ended with lots of tears. Why you say? Because in T-minus 6 days, my best friend is moving much too far away from me to this place:

And I couldn't be happier for her. I just hope my life can stay in one piece even with her so very far away from me. Bittersweet. Bittersweet.
Minnesota is now officially on my list of vacation spots... which would never had made it to the list if Ash wasn't moving there.
Love you girl.
2 comments:
What part of Minnesota is she moving to? I loved the summer I lived there with Stephen. He's from Lakeville, near Minneapolis and St. Paul.
I'm not really sure. It's like 10 minutes outside of Minneapolis. Maybe Maplewood?
Post a Comment