Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miss you already

To these sweet angels:
I miss you already.
I'm so glad that friendships are eternal .
You are my eternal sister and friend and I know that being apart will in fact bring us closer together (because it has before).
And for those days when we need each other immediately, I'm so grateful for modern technology. Because there are days I just can't do it without you.
You are beautiful. You are powerful. You are strong.
You are... 'the world's greatest!'
Have fun in Minnesota (but not too much fun without me! :)

2 comments:

ParkerMama said...

It is so hard to be apart. But that distance can often bring you so much closer!

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com

Ash and Pete Holm said...

I love you, Liz! Remember, I am only 3 hours away....just enough time to walk around Temple Square, watch the Joseph Smith movie, and I'd be right there. :) Friends forever and always, no matter what. xoxo